2018 YOUTH Football and Cheer Registration and Fees
Online Registration link – https://conwayfalcons.sportngin.com/register/form/750206451
Please register early, space is limited. Register online with the link above or please email email@example.com with your questions or for additional information. Registrations will be on a first come, first served basis.
Football and Cheer Divisions:
Players are grouped by age as of August 1, 2018
6U – Ages 5-6 – Flag
8U – Ages 7-8 – Mighty Mite (Tackle)
10U – Ages 9-10 – Pee Wee (Tackle)
12U – Ages 11-12 – Junior Varsity (Tackle)
14U – Ages 13-14 – Varsity (Tackle)
Online Registration Fees: online check or credit cards will be accepted.
Please call Chris St. John 407-325-7123 if you wish to pay cash.
2018 Fee Structure:
- Flag Football $129 or Flag Cheerleader $129 (Includes Football Jersey or Cheer top)
- Returning Tackle Football Mighty Might 8U – Varsity 14U – $175 (includes Jersey)
- New Tackle Football Mighty Might 8U – JV 12U – $295 (includes Jersey, standard helmet and shoulder pads)
- New Varsity Football – $195 (includes Jersey. Helmet and Shoulder Pads to be returned at end of the season)
- Cheerleading Mighty Might 8U – Varsity 14U – $175 (registration fee – includes 3 competitions)
- Add New and Returning Cheer Uniform Cost of $120 (if applicable)
- A payment plan is available
New athletes will need to provide a copy of their birth certificate.
All athletes will be required to submit a copy of a doctor’s physical dated January 1, 2018 or later by August 1, 2018.
All Mighty Mite – Varsity athletes will also be required to submit a copy of their final report card for the 2017-2018 school year by August 1, 2018.
The 2018 season will begin July 30 with football playoffs/championships and cheer competitions running through December. Regular season football and cheer practices are held at Conway Middle School and home games are played at Boone High School.
Special Rate for Sports Physicals Available
All athletes must have a physical dated January 1, 2018 or later to complete their registration. Dr. Robert Koch of Essential Mind and Body (a long time supporter of the Falcons) is offering sports physicals for $20 during our pad fitting in April or at his office. Please call 407-423-1616 to schedule an appointment. Thank you Dr. Koch!
We are looking forward to seeing our Falcons families and welcoming new athletes into our organization!
LET’S GO FALCONS!!